100% oil paint
Made by our carefully selected artists
Paintings adapted to your desires: style, add or remove elements
Unlimited revisions and certificate of authenticity included
Our recent work
Number of subjects
Dimensions40 x 57 cm
Price of the painting430 €
Every detail is rendered with incredible precision, I'm simply blown away by the result. They took the time to understand the emotional importance of our wedding photography and really captured the essence of this magical moment.
Number of subjects
Dimensions60 x 40 cm
Price of the painting350 €
I can say without hesitation that this is the best gift I have given my wife in 9 years of marriage. I highly recommend Galerie Mont-Blanc to anyone who wants to turn special moments into eternal works of art ;)
The answers to your questions
How much does it cost?
The cost varies depending on the size of the painting required, the number of subjects to be painted and the complexity of the background. Get a free, personalised quote within 48 hours.
How long will it take?
An order usually takes 3 weeks to complete with care. This timeframe, although relatively short given the craftsmanship required, allows us to create museum-quality oil art reproductions.
How do I place an order?
- Use the form below to request a quote.
- We will get back to you within 48 hours by telephone or e-mail to give you our quotation and agree the terms and conditions.
- We will send you a photo of your painting, freshly painted by our artist. Changes are always possible at this stage.
- Once everything has been validated, we send your painting by post (UPS, DHL, Chronopost) in secure packaging. Delivery is free within Europe and guaranteed against any transport damage.
How are the paintings created?
Each stage of the process is carried out by hand to create a unique and authentic work of art:
- our paintings are entirely hand-painted, without any printing process.
- The stretching and mounting of the canvases is then entrusted to the réalise association.
- We also offer decorative frames selected and prepared by Rosso Encadrement to enhance your paintings.
Who are the artists?
Our artists have been carefully selected from among the best talents specialising in oil reproductions from photographs. We are proud to work with artists such as Maude (France), Andrea (Italy), Oritz (Netherlands) and Tom (Laos).
What is your return policy?
We are determined to guarantee the satisfaction of our customers: before delivery, we send you a photo of the artwork created in the studio for validation. If any adjustments are necessary, our artist will make as many as possible to ensure that the work perfectly meets your expectations. If necessary, we will refund your order.